The Global Emerging Manager Awards will give recognition to 9 different categories of funds across the globe as well as recognize and honor the Best Emerging Manager of the year. Each award listed below will be presented to the manager who has made the biggest impact within their fund category, who is highly respected both by their peers and competitors and who is trusted by investors. To apply for an award, simply click on “Nominations” tab above. (will open in months to come) Please be sure to review the judging criteria prior to applying for an award.
To be eligible for an award you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a track record of less than three years with any amount of AUM, or 3-10 year track record as long as assets are below $500MM (as of January 1, 2016)
- Have a minimum of $10 million AUM (as of January 1, 2016)
- Employ an independent auditor with a minimum of one completed audit (if longer than one year track record)
- Employ a 3rd party administrator
- File a monthly return report, gross and net of all fees and expenses
Please Note: Submissions can either be self nominated or submitted by an industry professional.